Lords Of Liberty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegister

I have a Problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThePhenom4Life
Crew Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-23

I have a Problem Empty
PostSubject: I have a Problem   I have a Problem I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 04:49 pm

Well I pre ordered GTA IV from Amazon and I have been informed that it might not be here by tomorrow. Now all day I've been pissed and then I had an idea. My dad got a Halo 3 special edition for free, but I already own Halo. We plan on selling it anyway, but I say we trade it in for GTA so I get it tomorrow and then we sell the one from Amazon. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow cause I would prefer to have the GTA I paid for in August and an extra $70 dollars. Shit happens I guess.
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-31

I have a Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Problem   I have a Problem I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 04:53 pm

Indeed, shit does happen. I would buy it then return it for your money back (if its within a week) when the amazon one gets there.
Back to top Go down
http://nikoteenbellic.tripod.com/
ThePhenom4Life
Crew Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-23

I have a Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Problem   I have a Problem I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 04:56 pm

Yeah I'm guessing it will be here Wednesday, but I ordered it in August. What is the excuse for it not being here on the day of release?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a Problem   I have a Problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a Problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Liberty Forums :: Topics :: Random Things-
Jump to: