Lords Of Liberty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegister

It's the little details that count

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonikdude750
Crew Member
Sonikdude750

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-02

It's the little details that count Empty
PostSubject: It's the little details that count   It's the little details that count I_icon_minitime25/04/08, 02:56 pm

So I was watching quite a bit of live feed online yesterday, and I've already spotted some new things going on in the city. This instance was probably one of my favorites:

Niko was running around the street, turned a corner and there was a car parked on the side of the road. The hood was up, black smoke was coming from the engine, and the owner was hunched over the engine trying to fix it. Niko got in the car and the hood closed and the driver ran away yelling for help. He tried starting the car, but it kept stalling and actually wouldn't start. The whole time with Niko yelling "Come on you piece of shit!" "Pleeeaase start!"

It's the little details like this that make the game world more realistic and enticing for me, and I love it! Anyone seen anything like this that just seems really cool and clever?
Back to top Go down
http://sonikdude750.deviantart.com/
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-01

It's the little details that count Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's the little details that count   It's the little details that count I_icon_minitime25/04/08, 06:19 pm

now that sounds very interesting. yea it's the little things that count
Back to top Go down

It's the little details that count
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Liberty Forums :: Topics :: GTA-
Jump to: