Lords Of Liberty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegister

Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+4
Sw33t Kill3r
pundit
Playboy X
Omissom69
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 01:18 pm

https://2img.net/h/oi27.tinypic.com/27ywepc.jpg i don't know if this shits true or not.... i'll keep everyone posted on this issue
Back to top Go down
Playboy X
Crew Member
Playboy X

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 01:30 pm

I call bullshit. Plenty of games get leaked before release.
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 01:34 pm

yeah i believe that too and would hope that they wouldn't cowar just cause other peoples stupidity. there are alot of people watching these guys stream the game live... one has had over 65,000 view in like 3hrs
Back to top Go down
pundit
Crew Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 02:25 pm

Well, it seems like the logical thing to do, the game is leaked, so the more you'll hold it, the more people will start pirating.
If it's real, i don't know.
I certainly hope so!
Back to top Go down
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 02:41 pm

No, this is a stupid thing of them to do. I hope this doesn't/hasn't happened.
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 02:45 pm

it's being pirated big time.... some guy is streaming it live an he's in new york... yesterday only the uk version was out but now the us version is being pirated too an there are a ton of these morons on there trying to get links from the people streaming
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 02:55 pm

ok here's another letter which looks much more real than the last but don't know for sure yet............. http://img2.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=12_rockstarletter.gif
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 02:58 pm

Hmm....only time will tell if we start getting calls to pick up our copies tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 03:02 pm

does the letter look kindda odd to you though... like the paragraphs aren't lined up correctly? i doubt R* and/or T2 would make that kind of mistake
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

Number of posts : 65

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 03:55 pm

Looks straight, but it's no doubt fake.
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 04:23 pm

Damn, you got my hopes up, but every game store I call tells me the 29th. I want this game. I want to buy it. I think dedicated fans should be playing it before the cheap pirates!
Back to top Go down
http://nikoteenbellic.tripod.com/
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 06:01 pm

looks pretty legit. but I don't think R* would do this
Back to top Go down
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 06:03 pm

looks pretty legit. but I don't think R* would do this
Back to top Go down
sirspy
Crew Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 07:15 pm

yeah they're probably not going to move up the street date at this point, but it's only four days to go! Go download the original GTA and play that if you can't stand the wait Very Happy

http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!   Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Two & R* decide to release GTA IV Early!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1