Lords Of Liberty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegister

well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]

Go down 
+4
Sw33t Kill3r
Nikoteen Bellic
Havok24691
Omissom69
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-02

well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] Empty
PostSubject: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 03:04 pm

This site has the actual intro and gameplay footage of the PS3 version... http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/52361 don't say i didn't warn you though. The gameplay video is nice but i don't really want to watch the whole intro video...
Back to top Go down
Havok24691
Crew Member
Havok24691

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 03:12 pm

Oki please if you wanna post stuff like this then do it on gtagaming, i won't be going on there till i have gta and i don't wanna no be able to come on here either, so please no more stuff and that goes for everyone

LISTEN TO THE UNDERBOSS

just kidding bout the underboss part but please try not to post stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/havok_jro
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 03:12 pm

Yeah, I was checkin some of the vids before work today, most looked to not have spoilers (I skipped the intro), now gtagaming has taken down all links. I need a link to any vids you can find.. please share Smile

Okay, didn't see havoks request. Please PM me any links Laughing

Last edited by Nikoteen Bellic on 23/04/08, 03:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nikoteenbellic.tripod.com/
Havok24691
Crew Member
Havok24691

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 03:14 pm

DAMN U NIKOTEEN, please please please give me a break i dont wanna see anything AT ALL
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 03:15 pm

Okay, didn't see havoks request. Please PM me any links
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 03:17 pm

well the gameplay vid is worth a lil peek thogh havok it just shows some driving stuff no guns or missions but ok i won't post anymore links like that.... oh btw the refresh button sucks everytime you push it logs you out of the forums.
Back to top Go down
Havok24691
Crew Member
Havok24691

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 05:02 pm

Thank you, its just that once i see one vid i know im gonna wanna see more and more and more and more and more and i think your begining to get the picture lol, But thanks for all the help cause otherwise id go mental
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 05:27 pm

no problem. btw there are quite a few more vids. i sent them to nikoteen lol. i tried not to watch them but i just couldn't help myself.
Back to top Go down
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 05:51 pm

The best site to go on is www.dailymotion.com, then search for GTA4 Gameplay. There's some great stuff on there.
Back to top Go down
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 06:22 pm

i saw the leaked video and it doesnt show you that much. i wont go into to much detail (cuz theres not) but driving looks hard and fighting now look pretty cool, better than before. also the picture coloration looks great.

Edit: nvm, the video i saw was one of many. so if you see other videos, you can see a lot of more features. there are like 4-7 videos out there
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 07:14 pm

that's the other site i seen them on to sweet an yeah krayzie there are a few out there and plenty more to surface soon
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 07:16 pm

Im not finding much. PM links please.
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 07:35 pm

Niko, check out Dailymotion and search for GTA IV Gameplay (as was mention earlier) and check out the one labeled French Gameplay. I don't know if it's all in french I just kept the volume down. Some good footage on that one I reckon. Smile

Edit: If you do check out the 10:55 mark.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 07:39 pm

well it looks like aol is removing there vids as well Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 08:38 pm

Oh no, I regret watching.. Spoilers have spoiled my GTAIV experience.. yeah right, every vid im watching gets me more excited. "That guy sucks, Turn there! I want this game!!!!" 2 years in a room alone with this game wouldn't spoil it. cheers
Back to top Go down
Shouten
Crew Member
Shouten

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 08:41 pm

I Want The Game To Surprise Me, I Don't Think The Intro As A Spoiler.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shouten_infinity
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 08:47 pm

Shouten wrote:
I Want The Game To Surprise Me, I Don't Think The Intro As A Spoiler.

I skipped through most of the intro, really enjoyed the gameplay tho, I find myself clenching my jaw im so hype; crazy, i know.
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 09:02 pm

i don't find those vids as spoilers either and rockstar shouldn't get pissed cause all it's doing is promoting the game that much more for them. i like the vid where niko was talking to roman at the table then roman fell asleep an niko smacked the table a scared the hell out of roman
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 09:26 pm

Omissom69 wrote:
i don't find those vids as spoilers either and rockstar shouldn't get pissed cause all it's doing is promoting the game that much more for them. i like the vid where niko was talking to roman at the table then roman fell asleep an niko smacked the table a scared the hell out of roman

I seen that and laughed my ass off. The I skipped to gameplay cus I would rather enjoy some of those cutscenes first time first hand.

I just seen a vid of Niko and Roman wasted at gametrailers, it was classic. 5 days AHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 11:47 pm

ok now ihave watched like a total of 8 or so gameplay videos and I am not spoiled at all. those videos are just making me want the game even more. less than a week now guys just hang in there and we'll have it
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 02:18 am

Here try these. oh man the drunk one is hilarious. lol
Back to top Go down
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 05:35 am

I think i've possibly watched every gameplay clip available...
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 09:01 am

Yeah, I've seen about 15 vids.
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 10:05 am

http://www.justin.tv/sculay/ ok this link i can't stop myself from posting... this guy is streaming the game live but this guys looks way better and he's not really doing missions like the other moron http://www.justin.tv/swiftor
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 11:58 am

Wow, nice find Omi. Nice and clear. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next