Lords Of Liberty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegister

*-This Sucks-*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FearEngine676
Crew Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-09

*-This Sucks-* Empty
PostSubject: *-This Sucks-*   *-This Sucks-* I_icon_minitime22/04/08, 09:13 pm

Alright I pre ordered gta three weeks ago, I think everythings going as planned.Well today I get a phone call from the
store I pre ordered from, and guess what he tells me, you no longer will recieve your gta 4 special edition you can come get your refund or just get the regular edition, well this is bullshit basicaly he fucked up ordering it so I have to now trust
gamestop to ship it and get it to me on time in my town 100 miles away from reality which means no getting it on the 28th
or a midnight release or even counting on getting it on the 29th. I will see you guys on the 1st of may most likely Mad
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-31

*-This Sucks-* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-This Sucks-*   *-This Sucks-* I_icon_minitime22/04/08, 10:57 pm

Damn, I had to deal with a late shipment of Bully: Scholarship edition; but messin with a man's IV is too far. Either way when you get the game, all this hassle will be worth it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://nikoteenbellic.tripod.com/
FearEngine676
Crew Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-09

*-This Sucks-* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-This Sucks-*   *-This Sucks-* I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 01:51 am

I felt like breaking his neck when I went to get my refund but whatever, things kinda worked out I managed to get a regular
edtition of the game so I can keep the special sealed as a collectors, and I found out I might not of had the extra pics and content xbox live gives you if you pre order from gamestop so im good, Very Happy just gotta wait an extra 2 to 3 days. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-02

*-This Sucks-* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-This Sucks-*   *-This Sucks-* I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 01:52 am

that sucks ass man. well i guess lates better than never though ehh
Back to top Go down
Shouten
Crew Member
Shouten

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-23

*-This Sucks-* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-This Sucks-*   *-This Sucks-* I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 08:23 pm

I Hate When GameStops Try To Act All Mighty When It Comes To Big Launches.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shouten_infinity
Sponsored content

*-This Sucks-* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-This Sucks-*   *-This Sucks-* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*-This Sucks-*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Liberty Forums :: Topics :: Random Things-
Jump to: