Lords Of Liberty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegister

Custom Gametypes

Go down 
+3
Playboy X
Nikoteen Bellic
Sonikdude750
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonikdude750
Crew Member
Sonikdude750

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Custom Gametypes Empty
PostSubject: Custom Gametypes   Custom Gametypes I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 06:46 pm

How about we think of some custom games we can play online and free roam mode?

One thing I'd like to do is get a game together that me and my friends play every once in a while around where we live. That's Fugitive.

For those of you that've never played Fugitive before, here's how it works:
You have a bunch of people (we usually have around 20). Pick a starting point and an ending point, usually 2-3 miles apart. You start with 1 or 2 cars with a few people in each, everyone else has to get from point A to point B on foot. The people in the cars drive around the area looking or you, and if you're spotted they pull over, run out and try to tag you. When you're tagged you get in the car and become a chaser. So it's basically one big game of tag. It gets pretty hectic, jumping over the fences and creeping through backyards at night, and it's a great way to get the adrenaline pumping when you're carefully looking out for every car you see.

I think it'd be pretty easy to put this together in GTA IV. Set it so you can't see others on the map, melee attack to tag others.
Back to top Go down
http://sonikdude750.deviantart.com/
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Custom Gametypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gametypes   Custom Gametypes I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 07:24 pm

That sounds like it could be cool. I'm sure we can think of some crazy shit to do.

King of the coach.
Kinda liike car surfing, but only this time one man drives a bus. The others try to stay atop and duke it out. Last man on top wins and gets to be driver next round.
Back to top Go down
http://nikoteenbellic.tripod.com/
Playboy X
Crew Member
Playboy X

Number of posts : 82

Custom Gametypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gametypes   Custom Gametypes I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 08:29 pm

That'd be awesome to play in real life. haha. We could have some sort of fight club or we could all work together and fight off the police until one of us wins. We should also try to pull stunts that require 10 guys or something.
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Custom Gametypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gametypes   Custom Gametypes I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 08:47 pm

High Noon
A fellow Lord annoying you? Challenge him to a duel. Start back to back and take 20 paces then the host will fire a shot into the air. Both members turn and draw fire. Simple, yet classic.
Back to top Go down
http://nikoteenbellic.tripod.com/
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Custom Gametypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gametypes   Custom Gametypes I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 09:37 pm

Sonikdude750 wrote:
How about we think of some custom games we can play online and free roam mode?

One thing I'd like to do is get a game together that me and my friends play every once in a while around where we live. That's Fugitive.

For those of you that've never played Fugitive before, here's how it works:
You have a bunch of people (we usually have around 20). Pick a starting point and an ending point, usually 2-3 miles apart. You start with 1 or 2 cars with a few people in each, everyone else has to get from point A to point B on foot. The people in the cars drive around the area looking or you, and if you're spotted they pull over, run out and try to tag you. When you're tagged you get in the car and become a chaser. So it's basically one big game of tag. It gets pretty hectic, jumping over the fences and creeping through backyards at night, and it's a great way to get the adrenaline pumping when you're carefully looking out for every car you see.

I think it'd be pretty easy to put this together in GTA IV. Set it so you can't see others on the map, melee attack to tag others.

Hey I know that game....the children around here call that game Manhunt just without the cars(obviously). This would be an awesome gametype in GTA IV! What a great idea, Sonik. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Custom Gametypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gametypes   Custom Gametypes I_icon_minitime08/04/08, 07:14 am

That definately does sound like a good idea. Theres so many possibilities in this game. When you are seen, you can still run right? You just have to be tagged?
Back to top Go down
Sonikdude750
Crew Member
Sonikdude750

Number of posts : 39

Custom Gametypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gametypes   Custom Gametypes I_icon_minitime08/04/08, 04:50 pm

Sw33t Kill3r wrote:
That definately does sound like a good idea. Theres so many possibilities in this game. When you are seen, you can still run right? You just have to be tagged?

Of course, which makes it more intense.

Also, if you guys ever play this in real life, two tips.
1. Do it late at night, around 11 or 12.
2. Don't get caught by the cops. XD
Back to top Go down
http://sonikdude750.deviantart.com/
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Custom Gametypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gametypes   Custom Gametypes I_icon_minitime22/04/08, 10:56 pm

i have some ideas
1. hide and kill- this is fairly simple. everyone hides while one person has to kill them all.
2. Americas most wanted- I got this from an ign article. well we all get a 6 star wanted level and we have to try to escape the cops by traveling from one city to the other. or something like that.
3. I spy- self explanatory
this is just a few of my ideas
Back to top Go down
FearEngine676
Crew Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Custom Gametypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gametypes   Custom Gametypes I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 02:38 am

TDRM

Team Derailment

Objectives: Alpha team [Gangsters] have to keep a train going for as long as possible at speeds of 60mph.
Bravo team [Police] have to stop the train at all cost with a 10 car barricade or rpg's whatever gets the job done
before thier are to many civilian casualties and or a major wreck lol.

Thier can also be a DRM for everyone to be a cop and stop the train which thats most likely what it would be,and
maybe the train should have a nuke onboard whatever makes it intense.

#1 of fears wack ideas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Gametypes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gametypes   Custom Gametypes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Gametypes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Liberty Forums :: Topics :: GTA-
Jump to: