Lords Of Liberty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegister

We need an official meeting!

Go down 
+8
ThePhenom4Life
Playboy X
Emilio7
Nikoteen Bellic
Draiman 13
Sw33t Kill3r
Kapryx
Sonikdude750
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonikdude750
Crew Member
Sonikdude750

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-02

We need an official meeting! Empty
PostSubject: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 01:17 am

We have all day to discuss this before the release, so let's get straight on this.

We're all going to meet at the Steinway Beer Garden, but the question is when? Some people will say right when it comes out, but I think that's a bad idea. Think about it; Most of us will have class in the morning (I for once have a morning class too) in which most of us can't get on right away. Also, having a meeting later means we get the chance to play it for a bit and get used to the controls and everything. I think sometime Tuesday afternoon would be good for the meeting then. Nikoteen and the other 6, what do you think?

And also there'll be the issue of only having 16 people in the party. I'm guessing (depending on how many people are online) there'll be 2 or 3 of the leaders hosting a few rooms?
Back to top Go down
http://sonikdude750.deviantart.com/
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 01:36 am

So Tuesday? I guess I can wait till then. Also, we'd probably only really need is 2 rooms seeing as how we only have 32 members(the last time I checked).

Edit: Crap 33 lol
Back to top Go down
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 02:59 am

Remember that NOT everyone will be on or want to play Multiplayer, some people will want to play singleplayer. I personally think that Afternoon GMT would be good, around 6 or 7pm.
Back to top Go down
Draiman 13
Crew Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 03:33 am

yea i'm coo with sometime on tuesday i'll be getting it at a midnight release and probably wont get any rest that night.
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 08:23 am

Tuesday works for me, but it might need to be late afternoon cus im playin all night tonight.

I alos think we need an agenda for certain meetings. Like topics to discuss or panning strategies. Just somthing to make official meetings different then unofficial freeroams.
Back to top Go down
http://nikoteenbellic.tripod.com/
Emilio7
Crew Member
Emilio7

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 02:43 pm

Are we still meeting at the Bar on the 29th....
Back to top Go down
Playboy X
Crew Member
Playboy X

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 04:06 pm

That works. I'm getting it at midnight. I'll be online all day so invite me whenever it starts.
Back to top Go down
ThePhenom4Life
Crew Member

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 05:00 pm

How will we know where Steinway is? AAAAHHH! JK

Last edited by ThePhenom4Life on 28/04/08, 05:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 05:24 pm

ThePhenom4Life wrote:
How will we know where Steiway is? AAAAHHH! JK

Good question, but if you go to rockstar.com/iv and click stienway beer garden, it will show you where in LC its located.
Back to top Go down
Emilio7
Crew Member
Emilio7

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 06:02 pm

^^^We could always meet up...grab 2 or 3 sedans and drive around until we find it...
Back to top Go down
ThePhenom4Life
Crew Member

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 06:20 pm

I prefer SUVs
Back to top Go down
Playboy X
Crew Member
Playboy X

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 07:17 pm

I'd really like to unlock the cities in single player before I explore them in multiplayer but I guess I'll have to in order to play with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 07:22 pm

Playboy X wrote:
I'd really like to unlock the cities in single player before I explore them in multiplayer but I guess I'll have to in order to play with you guys.

I kinda felt the same at first. I remember the first time i drove over the bridge to las venturas. But the more i think about it, i wont be able to stay away from multiplayer freeroam.
Back to top Go down
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 08:20 pm

yeah, i think i mite play a little more of singleplayer before i head to multiplayer. but i will go to the meeting and get to know you guys better. just tell me the time. i live in the west coast
Back to top Go down
Playboy X
Crew Member
Playboy X

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 09:32 pm

I will more than likely save multiplayer for the first meeting. I'll be playing campaign all morning.
Back to top Go down
Emilio7
Crew Member
Emilio7

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime28/04/08, 11:37 pm

I'll be playing single player all night and save free roam for the 29th. But if you realy want to play online just send me a invite and i'll meet up with y'all
Back to top Go down
pundit
Crew Member

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime29/04/08, 11:37 am

Can't wait, 4 more hours till i get the game ^^ will play a few hours of single player first, then join up with you.
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime29/04/08, 01:00 pm

So when are we meeting? Got my copy half an hour ago and ready to explore! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pundit
Crew Member

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime29/04/08, 02:47 pm

Got it myself for an hour ^^
Very, very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime29/04/08, 02:56 pm

I'll be on around 8:30PM GMT.
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime30/04/08, 03:12 am

I gotta admit today/yesterday was an awesome day, it was probably the most fun I've had with a game in a really long time. How about you guys, did you have fun the first day?
Back to top Go down
pundit
Crew Member

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime30/04/08, 03:58 am

It was crazy, played singleplayer for about 2 hours until i got the pistol. Then went to play some multiplayer. Started out with a GTA Race, after that tried team mafiya work and then a few games of cops 'n' crooks. Man, that was awesome! And i have barely even touched singleplayer and multiplayer ^^
Back to top Go down
ThePhenom4Life
Crew Member

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime30/04/08, 07:32 am

Sorry I couldn't meet up with you guys in multiplayer I had no internet conection half of the day.
Back to top Go down
sirspy
Crew Member

Number of posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime30/04/08, 01:36 pm

aw man I missed it :/ can't wait to drive for you guys, getting pretty good, love the new car physics
Back to top Go down
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime01/05/08, 02:16 am

Indeed it was fun, but no need to worry about missing the meeting, as there wasn't one. We will arrange something soon, or if you want just spontaneously go play with each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need an official meeting!   We need an official meeting! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need an official meeting!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Liberty Forums :: Topics :: GTA-
Jump to: