Lords Of Liberty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegister

Members List & Gamertags?

Go down 
+5
Emilio7
IISammyBII
Havok24691
Nikoteen Bellic
Omissom69
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Members List & Gamertags? Empty
PostSubject: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime02/04/08, 08:49 pm

ok well we are on the members list but what about adding everyone's gamertag to our xbl friends list? shall we write down all the members and start sending requests or what? scratch
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime02/04/08, 09:18 pm

If you want to. You can play Cod4 with some of the other LoLs. I plan on adding a lot of people after the games release.
Back to top Go down
http://nikoteenbellic.tripod.com/
Havok24691
Crew Member
Havok24691

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime02/04/08, 11:45 pm

Looking at the current roster we have a fooking hell of a lot of memeber to be adding each other i mean i got at least 25 friends from school and childhood on my list before even adding any of you lot i think the bosses and underbosses will have to figure something out
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/havok_jro
IISammyBII
Crew Member
IISammyBII

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 07:28 am

Havok is right this team is way too big
Back to top Go down
http://www.---Sam-Barnett---.bebo.com
Emilio7
Crew Member
Emilio7

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 10:43 am

we could always break the group up into 2 factions. Have our major Boss run L.O.L and ahve someone else run a sister clan.

Just an idea...
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 04:22 pm

I don't mind that idea, but i also think that certain groups of friends will group off themselves to an even and well rounded 8 man team anyways.
I'm sure even the L.O.L. could one day have hundreds of people, you will still probably have a few Lords that you perfer to play with, but if you want to join a match and meet new people you can do that too.

Overall I think power in numbers. I'm not sure what a "fair amount of people" is for a clan. But I think it would be great to have L.O.L. rooms being hosted in every game type.
Back to top Go down
Sonikdude750
Crew Member
Sonikdude750

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 04:38 pm

Even with a lot of members, not all of us will be on at the same time. With matches supporting up to 16 players, I don't think there'll be a problem of overcrowding.
Back to top Go down
http://sonikdude750.deviantart.com/
Playboy X
Crew Member
Playboy X

Number of posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 05:08 pm

I didn't add everyone, just about 10. You can go to other people's friends list to send invites so if one person has a lot of LoLs on his list we can just add him. Ya know?
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 05:26 pm

Yeah, I think when the game comes out people will want to join like crazy. We might have to make joining requierments like a rocomendation from and existing L.O.L. member. I also like the fact you can have viewable friend lists.
We should all make Lords of Liberty our motto, so it'll be easier to define members when scanning someone elses friend list.
Back to top Go down
Playboy X
Crew Member
Playboy X

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 07:34 pm

One of us could make a LoL GamerTag and then all of us add it. I can do this if you guys want.
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 07:49 pm

dude thats a great idea. I wouldn't mind making it tho, so i could update the profile and bio with up to date LoL stuff.
Back to top Go down
Playboy X
Crew Member
Playboy X

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 07:51 pm

Nikoteen Bellic wrote:
dude thats a great idea. I wouldn't mind making it tho, so i could update the profile and bio with up to date LoL stuff.

Well I just made it. The GT is Liberty Lords cause Lords of Liberty won't fit. I can give you the email and password to it though or you can just make your own. Either way is cool with me.

*Edit* Actually just go ahead and make it cause I got so many profiles on my box right now it's crazy. haha.
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 09:20 pm

Alight send a friend request to LordsOfLiberty on xbox live. I will try to get everyone added.
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime04/04/08, 02:54 am

the motto thing is deffinately a good idea
Back to top Go down
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime04/04/08, 11:30 pm

wait, which is the gamertag, LordsofLiberty or Liberty Lords?
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime05/04/08, 02:05 am

LordsOfLiberty
Back to top Go down
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime05/04/08, 10:34 am

Roger that. I'll be adding it when I get back to my 360.
Back to top Go down
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime05/04/08, 02:28 pm

thanks, i'll be adding
Back to top Go down
Playboy X
Crew Member
Playboy X

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 06:35 pm

Hey guys make sure you're GT is correct on the site. A couple of them need to be corrected so let me know if yours does. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 06:41 pm

Yes, I noticed that there are a few errors in the Gamertag page.
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 11:30 pm

yeah 2 of them are mine. the omissom69 one no longer exists cause i replaced it last night with my new one (800 ms points down the drain) xCHOTCHBAGx i noticed you missed the the T affraid
Back to top Go down
Playboy X
Crew Member
Playboy X

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 11:33 pm

It's all fixed except EGWZues. Also anyone know about amaar or DopeBot? It says they don't have 360s.
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 11:34 pm

nope never heard or either one of those gt's
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 11:37 pm

For some reason I can't log in. oh well, zues can be excluded from any LoL affiliation, and Amaar is spelled Amarr. thanks.
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime07/04/08, 11:40 pm

scratch does it take a bit to update after you fix something? i'll look at it later when i get off of work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members List & Gamertags?   Members List & Gamertags? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members List & Gamertags?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lords Of Liberty Forums :: Topics :: GTA-
Jump to: