Lords Of Liberty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegister

well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]

Go down 
+4
Sw33t Kill3r
Nikoteen Bellic
Havok24691
Omissom69
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-04-02

well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 12:06 pm

the swiftor 1 is the best feed i found so far... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 12:13 pm

He appears to be.....doing missions....right now.....TURN IT OFFTURNITOFFTURNITOFF...*clicks X*.....*whew*.
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 12:38 pm

lol he's driving around getting his ass owned by the fuzz... some ped ask if he knocked his teeth out will he give him a bj... i about died laughing at that
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 01:54 pm

ROLF....seriously? Damnit, I had to restart too!
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 05:41 pm

i just wish the guy didn't suck so much at the game... on the other hand though he'd be a perfect target lol
Back to top Go down
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 10:11 pm

now i have seen about 13 videos already. i still want more Laughing
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 10:38 pm

Take 2 send warning to gamer for Live streaming
A user by the name of swiftor had been using Justin.tv to stream a webcam featuring him playing (presumably pirated) GTA IV on the xbox 360. Having scored over 450 000 views over the last two days, he finally received a message from Take 2 warning him that they have his IP and will contact his ISP to secure his real identity just a few moments ago. He was told to cease his broadcast or they will be resorting to legal means assuring him that "any legal action will not end amicably".

Many live streams have been circulating around the internet following the scene releases of GTA IV for the xbox 360 over the last 48 hours. I for one am glad to finally see some real gameplay footage! But be warned you will get a sense of shame and dehype after watching. With only 3 or so days to go, can you survive not watching this guy play right now Smile

Here is a screenshot of some of his viewers' responses shortly after swiftor let people know about Take 2 contacting him.

haha the dumb fuck got busted
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/04/08, 12:11 am

So that's why his stream went down, I just thought he was taking a break. HAHA...it was bound to happen eventually.
Back to top Go down
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/04/08, 12:49 am

its funny cuz I was just watching him then came back to see some more then it was gone
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/04/08, 01:13 am

i'm thinking that it won't take much longer till they catch sculay as well
Back to top Go down
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25/04/08, 02:56 am

Can you post a link to the viewer's comments after he was busted Omissom?
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/04/08, 07:33 pm

i couldn't find a link to it Sw33t and the only link i saw that day he got busted with the viewer's comments was hard to read and got way worse when you zoomed it in... btw here's the next dude to get busted lmao http://www.justin.tv/meet_niko .
Back to top Go down
Sonikdude750
Crew Member
Sonikdude750

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/04/08, 07:35 pm

Yeah, I've was watching the Meet Niko channel all day yesterday. That guy's pretty far into the game.
Back to top Go down
http://sonikdude750.deviantart.com/
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26/04/08, 11:41 pm

You mean this one...?

well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 Swiftorshutdown
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27/04/08, 01:29 am

no that's not it... it wasn't from justin.tv it came from another source
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]   well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well someone has the game [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2