Lords Of Liberty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegister

favorite things to do in GTA

Go down 
+9
Kapryx
Omissom69
erikks
Emilio7
Moho Flaggins
ThaSchwab
Sonikdude750
Nikoteen Bellic
Krayzie13
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Krayzie13
Crew Member
Krayzie13

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-04-01

favorite things to do in GTA Empty
PostSubject: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime02/04/08, 08:40 pm

well, my favorite things to do in gta games are i really like to high jack boats,cause chaos and police chases.
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime02/04/08, 08:58 pm

Hmmm, thats a hard one. I love to play like the game is real life. I'm glad to see GTAIV will have speed limits, and now that we have the 360's pressure sensative right trigger we will have more control over our vehicle's speed.
But yeah, I love to play the game as if it were reality. But my favorite GTA past time is liable to change when GTAIV is released.
Back to top Go down
http://nikoteenbellic.tripod.com/
Sonikdude750
Crew Member
Sonikdude750

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime02/04/08, 09:04 pm

Same here man, I used to have a lot of fun acting like a regular civilian. SA made that even better by gicing more options for jobs such as cop, tow truck driver, a bunch of things. One of my favorites is acting like a cop. I'm very excited for this in GTA IV, hopefully other drivers will fully pull over and react to you now. And yes, with the right trigger as gas we can finally drive the normal speed instead of speeding up and slowing down constantly.
Back to top Go down
http://sonikdude750.deviantart.com/
ThaSchwab
Crew Member

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime02/04/08, 10:48 pm

I usually just drove around the cities. Sometimes, if I felt like it, I created a new game and re-did the story.
Back to top Go down
Moho Flaggins
Lord's Forum Admin
Moho Flaggins

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 12:12 am

When I used to play GTA, I would always do co-op with a friend on San Andreas. GTA IV is a dream come true.
-Moho Flaggins king
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/888halo888
Emilio7
Crew Member
Emilio7

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 01:02 am

I like to take in the city and make it feel like it's real life. When i'm not doing missions just like to chill and drive around different areas and check out the environment. Then around nightfall cause some havoc and see what i can get into.
Back to top Go down
erikks
Crew Member
erikks

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 11:07 pm

Seriously though, GTA IV is going to surpass what we expect and blow our minds. Back in the day I never thought it would have been humanly possible to do what they are going to do with GTA IV. As I think all people did, I would always try to get my wanted level as high as possible. That was my ultimate goal was to always have all police departsments after me and to see how long I could survive without being killed or "busted."

The countdown continues...
Back to top Go down
Nikoteen Bellic
Founder/Boss
Nikoteen Bellic

Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime03/04/08, 11:17 pm

erikks wrote:
see how long I could survive without being killed or "busted."

I love that too. Especialy when friends are over and we pass the controller around. I'm all like "Yeah, you can do it!" But deep down I want them to die violently so it could be my turn. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://nikoteenbellic.tripod.com/
erikks
Crew Member
erikks

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime04/04/08, 01:04 am

LMAO. Totally. I think we all feel that way. It was fun watching you play and all... but now it's my turn.
Back to top Go down
Omissom69
Crew Member
Omissom69

Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime04/04/08, 03:07 am

One of the 1st things i 'm going to do when i'm on single player is call 911 then steal the cops car and look up all the names of the people that they mention on rockstar.com in the ad vidz like jeremy st. ives, brian o'toole (lcpd) and put a bullet in their head. lol
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime04/04/08, 01:01 pm

When I used to play San Andreas I would try to find the biggest jump and then try to land on people whenever it would go in slo-mo.
Back to top Go down
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime05/04/08, 10:32 am

I think in this one its just going to be exploring the environment. Climbing up onto buildings, taking the sites and sounds. Maybe causing crime.
Back to top Go down
FearEngine676
Crew Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime19/04/08, 05:19 pm

I hope I can get my hands on a monster truck it would be fun going threw the city at 40mph and crushing a rivals car.
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sirspy
Crew Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 09:57 pm

I LOOOOVE the helicopters, they are soo much fun. Also love the "Gone in 60 Seconds" game of stealing all the cars on the list, just love cruisin around for a while until I finally find one of the cars on the list. Wonder if this is still going to be in IV.
Back to top Go down
Shouten
Crew Member
Shouten

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 10:35 pm

I Like To Act Like A Normal Citizen, Then When Somebody Says Something Smart To Me, That's When I Go On A Killing Spree..... The Killing Spree Starts Like 20 Seconds Into My Citizenship
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/shouten_infinity
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime24/04/08, 05:33 am

People are quick to say something smart. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite things to do in GTA   favorite things to do in GTA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

favorite things to do in GTA
Page 1 of 1