Lords Of Liberty Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegister

GTA IV early?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonikdude750
Crew Member
Sonikdude750

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-04-02

GTA IV early? Empty
PostSubject: GTA IV early?   GTA IV early? I_icon_minitime20/04/08, 02:11 pm

I've seen this topic going around gtagaming a bit. Does anyone here have a chance of getting the game a bit in advance?

I've got two chances. My friend in electronics at the Target I used to work at told me their listed street date for GTA IV in the electronics book is the 28th. Most likely this is just a typo, but if the higher ups don't change it the store has to sell it on that date.

Another one of my friends knows everyone at our local Gamestop. He goes in pretty often to even just hang out and talk with them. It's his birthday on the 24th and the employees know it, so as a present they're saying they'll probably give him the game early. Knowing the people that work there, I really wouldn't be surprised if they did it. It would be nice to see it 5 days early now. XD
Back to top Go down
http://sonikdude750.deviantart.com/
Sw33t Kill3r
Crew Member
Sw33t Kill3r

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-03

GTA IV early? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV early?   GTA IV early? I_icon_minitime20/04/08, 05:00 pm

Man, I hate these kind of threads on GTAG. Its just impatient people who think they deserve it more then anyone else.

Still, I have no way of getting it early, unless I get it on the 28th from Amazon.
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-04-04

GTA IV early? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV early?   GTA IV early? I_icon_minitime20/04/08, 05:15 pm

I know what you mean I think I lost count on how many 'Are you gonna be getting the game early/Are you going to a midnight launch(well...there haven't been many of those) kind of threads on GTAG. Heh, I just noticed Neil finally had enough and put a sticky up about those kind of threads.
Back to top Go down
pundit
Crew Member

Number of posts : 20

GTA IV early? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV early?   GTA IV early? I_icon_minitime21/04/08, 04:50 am

I'm just going to the local video renting store.
He might have it early and promised to sell it to me as soon as he got it.
I guess it's one of the benefits of being a good customer.
Back to top Go down
Kapryx
Crew Member
Kapryx

Number of posts : 65

GTA IV early? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV early?   GTA IV early? I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 11:44 am

Jesus Murphy, the forums are just exploding with gameplay vids. I've only watched one so far but I'm cringing not to click on more. AHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
pundit
Crew Member

Number of posts : 20

GTA IV early? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV early?   GTA IV early? I_icon_minitime23/04/08, 02:00 pm

Yes, its horrible. May god help us all :'(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GTA IV early? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA IV early?   GTA IV early? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA IV early?
Page 1 of 1